Prev: Re: Modeling Honor Harrington Ships. Next: Re: FT tryout

RE: Top 10 Reasons Mardi Gras is Better Than GZG-ECC III

From: "Davis, Jonathan E (CRD)" <davisje@c...>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 15:02:17 -0500
Subject: RE: Top 10 Reasons Mardi Gras is Better Than GZG-ECC III

I think it was a Victoria's Secret demonstration.  I can
ask the hotel representative I've been working with.

<humor>
If they're running their event next year, are you interested in
the GZG Con to occur on the same weekend?  With a few photos,
we could have some more models for the Combat babes. :-)
</humor>

Jon