Prev: Re: [SG] at 15mm Next: Bailey's Lament, verses 3, 4, & 5

Re: Wargaming & RPG's

From: "Robert W. Eldridge" <bob_eldridge@m...>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 23:31:20 -0500
Subject: Re: Wargaming & RPG's

Actually, it's already been done, sort of. GDW used to put out a
terrific
game called Twilight 2000 (the 2nd Edition) which did exactly that, only
for
2000 on Earth, in the closing days of World War III. It used a similar
system to their 2300 AD game, which had gauss rifles, lasers, plasma
weapons
and GEV tanks very similar to DSII/SGII. It wouldn't take much work at
all
to set up an SGII campaign using the T2000 rules.