Prev: Re: TBP/EFSB Questions, Jon? Next: Re: Wargaming & RPG's

Re: [SG] at 15mm

From: sportyspam@h...
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 23:05:46 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [SG] at 15mm

  I bought some Heavy Gear infantry blisters.  $8US for 20 figures is
not
bad.  They're also more detailed than a lot of 25-30mm models I've seen.
Nice variety on weapons, decent uniforms.  I'm not sure what size they
are, but they look about half the height of a 'normal' model.
  I'm not really looking forward to painting them though.  :)

  A centimeter is about half the size of an inch, which is good for
models
that are half pints.  :)  Personally I'd keep weapon bands in inches and
take movement down to centimeters.  But that might change the game more
than you'd want.