Prev: Jon, we need an Official Ruling! (was Re: SG2 newbie Q) Next: Re: [SG2] Newbie Questions . . .

Re: SG2 newbie Q

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@i...>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 22:21:40 -0500
Subject: Re: SG2 newbie Q

On Sat, 19 Feb 2000 17:30:40 +1000, "Glover, Owen"
<oglover@museum.vic.gov.au>
wrote:

>Alan says it is implied but I think it is pretty well expressly stated.
It
>is that "Both must be resolved at the same time" bit that cinches each.

It's not explicit... but it was that "both must be resolved at the same
time"
part that put me over the edge, too.

Allan Goodall		       agoodall@interlog.com
Goodall's Grotto: http://www.interlog.com/~agoodall/

Prev: Jon, we need an Official Ruling! (was Re: SG2 newbie Q) Next: Re: [SG2] Newbie Questions . . .