Prev: Re: SG2 newbie Q Next: Re: do GMS/P troopers carry ARs?

Re: [SG2] Newbie Questions . . .

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@i...>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 22:25:06 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG2] Newbie Questions . . .

On Mon, 21 Feb 2000 21:30:02 -0500, "Nick and Laurel Caldwell"
<clcaldwell@kreative.net> wrote:

>No, they can't, unless it is performed as a separate activation.  A
Close
>Assault is "is assumed to use up both actions of the unit" (p41).
>
>Now, they could fire in their normal activation, then be activated
again by
>a command unit, and finally make the close assault.

I agree. Mark said in "the same turn," not the same activation. You're
answer
is more accurate, though, for it's entirely possible that Mark meant "in
the
same activation" when he said "in the same turn." So, I would argue with
the
judges that I was right... but you're more right! *S*

Allan Goodall		       agoodall@interlog.com
Goodall's Grotto: http://www.interlog.com/~agoodall/

Prev: Re: SG2 newbie Q Next: Re: do GMS/P troopers carry ARs?