Prev: RE: DSII motorcycles/grav bikes Next: Re: DSII motorcycles/grav bikes

RE: DSII motorcycles/grav bikes

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 15:37:26 +1100
Subject: RE: DSII motorcycles/grav bikes

Must be 30 cals then.  I'm a civilian & never had to lug either type
around,
so tend to pick the more impressive one. ;-)  Either way, they were
loaded
with belt-fed tracer (red, blue & yellow I think).

Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
[mkw] Admiral Peter Rollins; Task Force Zulu
[pirates] Prince Rupert Raspberry; Base Commander