Prev: Re: RFACS Next: RE: DSII motorcycles/grav bikes

RE: DSII motorcycles/grav bikes

From: "Brian Bell" <bkb@b...>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 23:22:20 -0500
Subject: RE: DSII motorcycles/grav bikes

I have about 2 score of motorcycles that I purchased (I think from
Scotia).

I use them as cavalry. I give the bikes High Mobility Wheeled movement
(10"). But I rule that they may not fire if moving faster than Power
Armor
speed (6"). And allow them to enter woods at infantry speeds (2").

This works great for what I intend them to be: scouts, spotters, and
couriers. I usually have them in units of 1 or 2 elements. I also allow
them
the spacing of vehicles (3") within the unit.

Does anyone treat motorcycles as cavalry, or does everyone treat them as
Size 1 Vehicles?

Bobby

Prev: Re: RFACS Next: RE: DSII motorcycles/grav bikes