Prev: RE: DSII motorcycles/grav bikes Next: Re: Roughnecks

Re: DSII motorcycles/grav bikes

From: Popeyesays@a...
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 23:43:46 EST
Subject: Re: DSII motorcycles/grav bikes

In a message dated 2/15/00 10:38:27 PM Central Standard Time,
Brendan.Robertson@dva.gov.au writes:

<< Must be 30 cals then.  I'm a civilian & never had to lug either type
around,
 so tend to pick the more impressive one. ;-)  Either way, they were
loaded
 with belt-fed tracer (red, blue & yellow I think). >>

Generally speaking all tracer is the same color - it's just a blob of
phophorus at the hollow base of the projectile which ignites as it
leaves the
barrel - Tracer is rather strange to watch firing as the round burns a
path
like a little skyrocket and the round flies anything but true.

Prev: RE: DSII motorcycles/grav bikes Next: Re: Roughnecks