Prev: Re: [DS2] K'rathri armor designs - first SWAG Next: Re: Clarificationson my HBW ideas.

Re: FT: Strikeboat design

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <schoon@a...>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 19:50:52 -0800
Subject: Re: FT: Strikeboat design

>You're missing the PDS description on FB1 p.12.

Yes I was. However, a 1 in 6 chance is sort of a long shot.

>> As long as you keep the Hull down to one box, you don't have to worry
>>about that.
>
>Yes, you do. Once that one hull box is gone, the boat loses *all* its
>weapons :-/

What I meant was that by adding armour rather than hull boxes,
thresholds
do not apply. For example, you can do 2 total damage capacity in two
ways:
two hull boxes, or one hull box and one armour point. Using the first,
you
may have to roll a threshold. Using the second, you do not.

Schoon

Prev: Re: [DS2] K'rathri armor designs - first SWAG Next: Re: Clarificationson my HBW ideas.