Prev: RE: [DS2] K'rathri armor designs - first SWAG Next: Re: FT: Strikeboat design

Re: [DS2] K'rathri armor designs - first SWAG

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 13:06:44 +1000
Subject: Re: [DS2] K'rathri armor designs - first SWAG

G'day guys,

>- Stealth isn't all it's cracked up to be, more than one level is
pretty
>expensive and the points saved can buy you more vehicles.  Heck even a
d8
taget
>die can beat a d12.
>- I'd drop the PDS on all but the Falcon MBT and the Nighthawk AT,
you're
>running Superior ECM and the PDS makes that redundant.  Maybe you could
do
some
>specialized ADS vehicles to support the light units.
>- I'm not really a fan of Ablative or Reative armor, though I'm sure
each has
>it's place, just extra points your shelling out.  If I recall Ablative
only
>functions against HELs.

I'd actually disagree with all of these, BUT I'm used to running things
twice the size of what's been talked of here so it may be completely
different at those sizes.

>- You may want to consider adding areospace or artilery support in the
future.

I'd STRONGLY support that statement!

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: RE: [DS2] K'rathri armor designs - first SWAG Next: Re: FT: Strikeboat design