Prev: Re: FT miniatures Next: Re: [DS2] K'rathri armor designs - first SWAG

RE: [DS2] K'rathri armor designs - first SWAG

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 13:52:40 +1100
Subject: RE: [DS2] K'rathri armor designs - first SWAG

In dirtside, 2 HEL/3 give more chances to actually hit the target & then
more chance to draw a boom chit.
It's a constant tradeoff between range/accuracy/penetration (HELs have
the
same range regardless of type.)

Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
[mkw] Admiral Peter Rollins; Task Force Zulu
[pirates] Prince Rupert Raspberry; Base Commander

twin-barrelled