Prev: RE: Clarifications my HBW ideas. Next: web page options for showing SSDs?

Re: Clarificationson my HBW ideas.

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 13:44:02 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Clarificationson my HBW ideas.

On  9-Feb-00 at 13:09, Graeme Bradbury (graeme.bradbury@btinternet.com)
wrote:
> Should of added
> Amount of dice each BE can emit is limited to class x 2.

> For damage first point of each dice goes to armour, rest to hull.

<RANT>

Now for this I will howl munchkin.  It is the ONLY WEAPON IN THE GAME
THAT IGNORES ALMOST ALL OF THE ARMOUR.

This one advantage means we need to up the poing cost to about 8xMASS
or maybe even 10x.

I thought most of the comments I saw went 1/2 1/2 just like a P-Torp.
I'd rather have re-rolls than this.  Why ask the list if you had
already decided to run it the other way?

</RANT>

Roger

Prev: RE: Clarifications my HBW ideas. Next: web page options for showing SSDs?