Prev: Clarificationson my HBW ideas. Next: Re: Clarificationson my HBW ideas.

RE: Clarifications my HBW ideas.

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 13:21:04 -0500
Subject: RE: Clarifications my HBW ideas.

This could be resolved by limiting all BE's linked to the same BPS to be
of
the same size. Thus to gain additional arcs, the higher price would have
be paid.

On the other hand, 3 BE attached to the same BPS may give an increased
reason to carry Needle Beams, Needle Missiles or EMP missiles.

-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net
http://members.xoom.com/rlyehable/ft/
-----

[snip]

> eg. ship A has two p-torps with 2 xtra arcs each. these take up 12
mass
> and costs 36 points.
>
> Ship B has has a class 2 BPS a CLass 2 BE and 2x Class 1 BE. This
> takes up 10 mass and costs 30 points.
> (class 2 BPS mass 6)
> (Class 2 BE mass 2)
> (Class 1 BE mass 1)