Prev: Re: Clarificationson my HBW ideas. Next: Re: web page options for showing SSDs?

web page options for showing SSDs?

From: GBailey@a...
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 13:53:04 EST
Subject: web page options for showing SSDs?

I want some advice about how my web page should be set
up to show some of my designs.

I'll have the main page have links to other pages.  How should
this be set up:
1) one page for each style/race (i.e., "Federation") with lots of
ship SSDs which will take some time to display (I've tried this);
2) smaller pages with 2-3 ships, the home page specifying the
"classes" (or special types such as torpedo boats) thus having
lots of pages;
3) maybe 1 ship for display and the rest in downloadable files;
or
4) any other suggestions?

5) Is anyone interested?  :)

Glen

P.S.  Is "downloadable" a word?

Prev: Re: Clarificationson my HBW ideas. Next: Re: web page options for showing SSDs?