Prev: RE: No Munchkin Zone Next: RE: No Munchkin Zone

Re: Bowing out

From: Matthew Seidl <seidl@v...>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2000 08:24:09 -0700
Subject: Re: Bowing out

Posted to the list (for everyone who's forgotten) and mailed directly.

On Mon, 7 Feb 2000 22:12:25 -0800, "Phillip Pournelle" writes:
>Hello,
>    As I've said before, I cannot devote the time or energy to this
group.
>Therefore, While I've procrastinated, I must depart.  However, I've
lost the
>E-mail that told me how!  Would someone please E-mail me offline to
tell me
>how to withdraw.  Perhaps I'll look at the archives in the future.  Of
>course, I'll need directions to that as well...
>    Phil Pournelle

Everything can be done by sending commands straight to the majordomo
server.  majordomo@csua.berkeley.edu.  To unsubscribe:

unsubscribe LIST_NAME

to get a list of files in the archives:

index LIST_NAME

to get a file from teh index:

get LIST_NAME FILE_NAME

(I'm working on a a better indexing scheme, and hopefully web
available archives.  But nothing yet)

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@cs.colorado.edu
   =-=
=-= Graduate Student			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/Home.html 	 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/lawsuit
   -=-

Prev: RE: No Munchkin Zone Next: RE: No Munchkin Zone