Prev: Re: DSIII, was Re: An apology for the unwashed Re: Heard at The Local GameSto... Next: RE: [SG2/DS2] Infantry Walker design rules

FT III

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 17:42:07 -0500 (EST)
Subject: FT III

If the current FB "tie-in" to FT3 is ever turned into FT3 there is
one little minor change I would like to see, say the minimum hull
is 10% and let people buy hull just like any other system.  If you
had 1 hull box take up 1 mass and cost exactly the same as it
does now you could do the exact same ships as is done currently,
have added flexibility, and be much less annoying.

Roger (#!$%, I'm one mass over on weapons again, but I want 30%
       hull minus one box.)