Prev: Re: An apology for the unwashed Re: Heard at The Local Game Store ... Next: RE: [DS2, SG2] Sci-Fi Flavor in Games

Re: [DS2, SG2] Sci-Fi Flavor in Games

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 08:39:15 -0600
Subject: Re: [DS2, SG2] Sci-Fi Flavor in Games

I have a fuzzy recollection, perhaps already mentioned on this list,
of a game where the asteroid was in fact a 'donut', and you could
be walking on a wall of the 'hole', and get shot from above.

I think it was in a mini/micro, perhaps one of the Task Force Games
of long ago and far away...

Damn, once again, I'VE gone more off-topic than anyone on a thread.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: An apology for the unwashed Re: Heard at The Local Game Store ... Next: RE: [DS2, SG2] Sci-Fi Flavor in Games