Prev: Re: [DS2, SG2] Sci-Fi Flavor in Games Next: Re: [DS2, SG2] Sci-Fi Flavor in Games

Re: An apology for the unwashed Re: Heard at The Local Game Store ...

From: "Tom.McCarthy" <Tom.McCarthy@s...>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 09:20:11 -0500
Subject: Re: An apology for the unwashed Re: Heard at The Local Game Store ...

Don't blame me for the paucity of SG2 material.  I'm one of minority
who'd
rather see Jon 'contract out' the writing of BDS, FMA and FB than wait
for
them.  And I submitted at least one SG2 idea to the forthcoming scenario
book.

One of my misconceptions is that Jon has these ideas, but hasn't written
them down.  I'm starting to think he has some unpolished notions, which
need
to be polished, playtested and then written down.  There's so much work
be done, it's all going to happen slowly.

Prev: Re: [DS2, SG2] Sci-Fi Flavor in Games Next: Re: [DS2, SG2] Sci-Fi Flavor in Games