Prev: Re: Bailey's Lament Next: Re: Simultaneous fire [was UK/US in balkans (as the UN)]

ST decals

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 14:42:38 -0500 (EST)
Subject: ST decals

I finished up a ST-DN (although I'm going to class it as a BB) using
a set of decals I ordered from Jay Chladek.  I am rather happy with
it, especially the decals.  One odd thing, the decals I did first
show significant lines, but the ones I did last show no lines.	It
can't be the decals, it must be something I was doing.	I just wish
the first decal I put on wasn't the Hull number on top of the
saucer.

The decals are from:

http://members.aol.com/JMChladek/decal.html

And no, I am in no way affiliated, just a satisfied customer.

Roger

Prev: Re: Bailey's Lament Next: Re: Simultaneous fire [was UK/US in balkans (as the UN)]