Prev: ST decals Next: Professionalism and Quality

Re: Simultaneous fire [was UK/US in balkans (as the UN)]

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 14:44:58 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Simultaneous fire [was UK/US in balkans (as the UN)]

On 20-Jan-00 at 14:33, Michael T Miserendino (MTMiserendino@lnc.com)
wrote:

> Yes...but don't forget to consider the results.  You may want to
playtest
> your ideas and report what players liked and disliked.  I have
experimented
>  with the simultaneous thing before and it was not well received.

Really?  I prefer it, it does away with having the most vulnerable ship
live because it fired first and you want to knock out weapons before
they
fire at you.

As a matter of fact I would expect to see the big boys be primary
targets
instead of picking off the little weapons platforms first.

Roger

Prev: ST decals Next: Professionalism and Quality