Prev: Re: Simultaneous fire [was UK/US in balkans (as the UN)] Next: ST decals

Re: Bailey's Lament

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 20:38:11 +0100
Subject: Re: Bailey's Lament

Laserlight wrote:

> Between equal players, FTFB is pretty balanced.  This doesn't
> mean every combination of ships is balanced, but if you vary
> your ships, you should be able to find something that works.	If
> you can't, it implies the players aren't equal--if I were
> fighting Oerjan, for example, I'd want extra points just to make
> it fair.

<chuckle> Even after I've checked your ship designs so they're
optimized? ;-)

[snip]

> ...start him off with D&D
> ("My starting character is a 44th level half-dark-elf /
> half-giant fighter/thief/cleric

"Half man, half chicken, half jaguar, half serpent, half scorpion, and
half mad." <G>

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Simultaneous fire [was UK/US in balkans (as the UN)] Next: ST decals