Prev: RE: transport designations? [CLEAN STAMP] Next: Re: Heavy Fighter Technology

Re: Heavy Fighter Technology

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 11:59:01 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Heavy Fighter Technology

On 11-Jan-00 at 11:46, Tom.McCarthy (Tom.McCarthy@sofkin.ca) wrote:
> Outside of the MKW game (where the GM/judge has ruled that human heavy
> fighters use screen technology), how many people feel that human heavy
> fighters use screens and how many thought they were just tougher (like
> armoured hull, etc.) ?

Well, the rules talk about heavier construction and give the mechanic,
screens are never mentionned, the mechanic just happens to be the
same.

> Just curious. I have, in the past, treated heavy fighters as if they
were
> heavier construction, not screened (for purposes of judging
vulnerability
> to enemy weapons, etc.)

That's the justification in the rules.	I think I would complain if the
ref tried to take away the heavy fighter advantage for which I had
paid points.

Roger

Prev: RE: transport designations? [CLEAN STAMP] Next: Re: Heavy Fighter Technology