Prev: Re: Heavy Fighter Technology Next: Re: transport designations?

Re: Heavy Fighter Technology

From: "They came, they grabbed, we whomped" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 12:01:11 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Heavy Fighter Technology

>Outside of the MKW game (where the GM/judge has ruled that human heavy
>fighters use screen technology), how many people feel that human heavy
>fighters use screens and how many thought they were just tougher (like
>armoured hull, etc.) ?
>
>Just curious. I have, in the past, treated heavy fighters as if they
were
>heavier construction, not screened (for purposes of judging
vulnerability to
>enemy weapons, etc.)

I always took it to be an implied 'heavier construction' (eg, better
armored, etc) rather than screened.

Mk
-
I'm not giving in to security under pressure,
I'm not missing out on the promise of adventure,
I'm not giving up on implausible dreams -
Experience to extremes...experience to extremes....
					   Rush - "The Enemy Within"

Prev: Re: Heavy Fighter Technology Next: Re: transport designations?