Prev: Decals Next: Re: Japanese naval shipyards

OU ships and a hunt for some Battlestar Galactica "ish" fighters

From: Thomas Barclay of the Clan Barclay <kaladorn@h...>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 02:33:42 -0500
Subject: OU ships and a hunt for some Battlestar Galactica "ish" fighters

For the Crew Down Under:

I've recently come into ownership of some OU ships. I think by size they
must be the DD (they're about the same size as the Brigade Models Peled
destroyer). Anyone have any stats for them they'd care to share with me?
If so, post 'em or mail em to me offlist. I'd be glad to have a workable
design (its an even bigger plus if someone has an SSD to go with the
design of course!).  I look forward to using them sometime with OU SG2
force in a combined scenario. I also need some painting scheme
suggestions.

Tom B

BTW - I look forward to getting some more of these ships. They are very
5th element-ish and I like their styling.

BTW2 - Anyone know where I can find FT scale cylon raider type ships and
viper type ships (Not Vipers or Not Raiders)? Now they've started
re-running BSG here on Space... I feel a Starbuck moment coming on...
(After the battle where the 10 battlestars were nuked, they had 67
fighters aboard...I wonder what their normal complment was?)

"Good? Bad? I'm the guy with the gun." - Ash, Army of Darkness

Homepage: http:\\fox.ntsn.ca\~kaladorn\index.html
ICQ: 58316640 (Tomin8tor)

"Ah. I see. Inform me if there is any change in his condition."
<hangs up the phone>
"How is he?"
"He's dead."
-- The movie Top Secret

Prev: Decals Next: Re: Japanese naval shipyards