Prev: OU ships and a hunt for some Battlestar Galactica "ish" fighters Next: Re: [FT] How screens work (was Re: UNSC designs)

Re: Japanese naval shipyards

From: Edward Lipsett <translation@i...>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 16:41:50 +0900
Subject: Re: Japanese naval shipyards

> > Do Hitachi and Mitsubishi still make the best military vessels?
>
> no, Royal Schelde do! :)

Now, now, remember the Yamato and the Nagato...
it sounds to me like you guys have totally failed to keep abreast of
state-of-the-art Japanese shipbuilding technology. Perhaps the fact that
those planets of theirs are still unknown to star-faring society in
general, being as they are wholly owned by private corporations... oh
rats, did I say something I shouldn't have? I mean, you guys are cleared
for this level of information, right? <don't get too excited - big  grin
[:-))

Nathan Pettigrew, if you're around somewhere, would you drop me a line?
Thanx

Edward Lipsett
Fukuoka, Japan
elipsett@intercomltd.com