Prev: Re: [FT] Abstract Combat for campaigns Next: UNSC designs

basing for DS II

From: JRebori682@a...
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2000 00:42:08 EST
Subject: basing for DS II

After lurking here for a while I finally got a copy of DS. I see that my
plan
to use GW epic figures wasn't as original as I had first thought. :-)

But I ran into some questions.

How do you mount them? First, I have both the old square bases, which I
prefer. And the newer inline bases. Which do others use? Does anyone use
both?
How about mounting the teams? Use the same bases? Use less figures?

John Rebori
Don't think of it as being outnumbered
Think of it as having a wide shot selection

Prev: Re: [FT] Abstract Combat for campaigns Next: UNSC designs