Prev: Re: [FT] Crew Professionalism and Ship Quality Next: [FT] Crew Professionalism and Ship Quality

RE: [OT] From the Earth to the Moon

From: "Keith Watt" <kwatt@E...>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 08:15:28 -0500
Subject: RE: [OT] From the Earth to the Moon

> My wife and I just  got done watching this 11 hour HBO movie by Tom
> Hanks. We'll always remember it fondly as one of the finest viewing
> experiences we ever shared together. I hope everyone gets a chance to
> see it.

Let me second this.  We don't get HBO, but we bought the DVD set.  My
wife,
thinking it was a documentary, wasn't particularly interested.	But
after
seeing the first episode, she was totally addicted and watched the
entire
series straight through.  Truly an outstanding piece of work!

Keith

Prev: Re: [FT] Crew Professionalism and Ship Quality Next: [FT] Crew Professionalism and Ship Quality