Prev: Re: Medtech a la Los Next: Re: Medtech a la Los

Re: TANSTAAFL

From: Alan E and Carmel J Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2000 15:11:11 +1000
Subject: Re: TANSTAAFL

Mark A. Siefert wrote:

> > Prof Bernado De La Paz - Robyn Williams
>
> I can't see Mork from Ork as Prof.

Neither can I. I _can_ see Mrs Doubtfire though as one of his disguises.
And no-one does "sad, sardonic smile at the stupidities of the world"
like R.W. e.g. his performance in Hook. Or even Good Morning Vietnam.

> > Mycroft Holmes/Adam Selene - Max Headrooom
>
> Heh heh... No.
>
>	  Actually, I had Malcom McDowell in mind.

I was being serious. :) What better to play a cgi character?

> > Scriptwriter/Head Honcho with full creative responsibility: JMS
>
>	  Not a bad idea.  The questions are, "would he do it" and
"would he do
> it right?"

1. Yes.
2. If allowed to - and has proven he can walk away from even projects
he's invested much time and effort in rather than have it be "Dukes of
Hazard in Space".

> Perhaps... but it would take a production staff with integrity

They exist.

> and a film company with guts

That's more dubious.
--
	      http://www2.dynamite.com.au/aebrain
 abrain@cs.adfa.edu.au o O*OO^^^^OO*O o oo     oo oo	 oo

Prev: Re: Medtech a la Los Next: Re: Medtech a la Los