Prev: RE: [OFFICIAL] MORE NEW SHIPS.... (Class Names) Next: re: [FT] Striking Colors

SG2 lite

From: Bobby Mock <bobbymock@j...>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 08:59:14 -0600
Subject: SG2 lite

I am thinking about doing an exhibition game at a local store, and was
wondering what parts of SG2 to leave out or keep in, in order to teach
the basics to non-believers. Any ideas?

I want to give the flavor of the game, but I don't want to have to teach
everything at once. I will probably use short squads (4-5 troopers) in
non-power suits, with no artillery or vehicle backup.

I would like to use command squads, because I think they are essential.

Does anyone have any words of wisdom in this arena?

Thanks,

Bobby

Prev: RE: [OFFICIAL] MORE NEW SHIPS.... (Class Names) Next: re: [FT] Striking Colors