Prev: combat 'droids Next: RE: GEVs

RE: combat 'droids

From: Mike Wikan <MWikan@m...>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 10:50:52 -0800
Subject: RE: combat 'droids

I have been playing my Machine force (Legions of Steel, Ral Partha
Necrovores, and GW Nekrons)  and have "CPU" units that act as special
leaders. Without a CPU bot, the endoskeletons act as Green units
(without
the liability of Breaking due to Morale failure) but if  a CPU unit is
within 8" they get two Die Shifts up across the board. Every "Under
Fire"
Counter they get (up to 2) shifts the Die types they get back down by 1
per
counter