Prev: RE: New China Radar technology [CLEAN STAMP] Next: Re: [SG2] DESPERATE: Seeking 20mm Miniatures from UK

Re: [Fwd: flanker New China Radar technology threatens US Stealth Aircraft!]

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 10:32:44 -0500
Subject: Re: [Fwd: flanker New China Radar technology threatens US Stealth Aircraft!]

At 08:26 AM 11/30/99 -0500, you wrote:
>It doesn't surprise me at all.  The theory behind multi-faceted stealth
design (aka stealth fighter, F 117) was developed by a Russian
>mathematician.  The Soviet military rejected it because it would be
easy
to develop ways to detect it.  One of the methods suggested was by the
>difference in background clutter from where the stealth aircraft is.
The
latest method developed by the Chinese is a quite believable extension.

>The purpose of Stealth is to be able to fly attack aircraft without
escorts.  Well, after one F 117 was shot down in Serbia, all stealth
aircraft
>(F 117 and B 2) were escorted.  Stealth is a multi-trillion dollar
failure.

LOL! I guess it was a failure for the past ten or fifteen years we've
been
using it succsefully in combat. haha. By your logic submarines were a
failrure the first time the Hunley was sunk.

Los

Prev: RE: New China Radar technology [CLEAN STAMP] Next: Re: [SG2] DESPERATE: Seeking 20mm Miniatures from UK