Prev: RE: KV armour in DS2 Next: Re: KV armour in DS2

RE: SG2: GMS vs Power Armor

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 13:45:15 +1000
Subject: RE: SG2: GMS vs Power Armor

Yep, another interpretation that has been worried over like a dog's
bone!

Still, I did like a previous House Rule that someone was using that
allowed
the GMS/P to be used against a single PA trooper. Something along the
lines
of resolving the hit as Brendan describes but then you resolve damage as
per
a vehicle hit ie Minor Success is d12 Imp vs PA Armour level and Major
Success doubles Imp vs PA Armour.

Only one figure can be a casualty in the squad and that hit figure is
determined randomly. I personally like this but it is a House Rule
approach
and needs to be played with that in mind.

Owen G