Prev: KV armour in DS2 Next: RE: SG2: GMS vs Power Armor

RE: KV armour in DS2

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 14:37:26 +1100
Subject: RE: KV armour in DS2

Personally, I don't think it's worth modelling in DS/SG.  Human ground
based
units have access to similar technology to KV ground units & there's
only so
many ways to put armour on a vehicle and still make it mobile.
If anything, the best way to represent this is simply buy an extra level
of
stealth for all your vehicles.

Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
[mkw] Admiral Peter Rollins; Task Force Zulu