Prev: re Free Orange Republic Ships Next: [FT] PBeM

RE: Sa'Vasku for the Fleet Book

From: "Tim Jones" <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 11:01:52 +0100
Subject: RE: Sa'Vasku for the Fleet Book

><snort> <cough> erm... well, no - not compared to how long it took
>between the first mention of FB1 and its publishing ;-)

The FB2 schedule is a little worrying as it was originally
for April 99 then Autumn 99 and now at the end of October
no sign of it or mention which means it's probably in a
schedule hole.

>Wasted? I doubt it - at best it'll provide Jon with input, at worst
>it'll point out which mechanics not to use <g>

I'd naively assumed as the FB2 was due out September that the
SV rules were written months ago and now fully play tested.

-= tim jones =-

Prev: re Free Orange Republic Ships Next: [FT] PBeM