Prev: RE: Sa'Vasku for the Fleet Book Next: Re: Sa'Vasku for the Fleet Book

Re: Casting your own...

From: kwasTAKETHISOUT@o... (Kr'rt)
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 03:22:04 GMT
Subject: Re: Casting your own...

Well, during a recent recon to Toys-R-Us, I noticed a couple things of
interest.  The company name fails me, though.

First, there is a home casting machine that uses little metal pellets
to make little charm-sized cars, spaceships etc.  This was on sale for
$10 or so and, upon reflection, will be purchased by me tomorrow. <G>
They sell little vials of pelletized metal and extra mold sets as
well.

Second, there was a plastic army man injection molding kit, also by
the same company and this was for $20 or so.  They gave you enough
plastic goo and molds for several soldiers that are molded in a
top-half, bottom-half format.

Both of these were in the "educational" section near the
do-it-yourself alien autopsy kit and the "night vision" goggles for
Juves.	Since both of these are boxed in the patented REALLY BRIGHT
COLORS TO ATTRACT KIDS, I can't see the molds being that high-temp
resistant nor difficult for us fogies to reverse engineer.

Waiting for a Röt Hafen Rematch,
-=Kr'rt
<G>

Prev: RE: Sa'Vasku for the Fleet Book Next: Re: Sa'Vasku for the Fleet Book