Prev: Re: Casting your own... Next: First there was the mini, now a design (Sol Class)

Re: Sa'Vasku for the Fleet Book

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 13:37:03 +1000
Subject: Re: Sa'Vasku for the Fleet Book

G'day Perry,

>With all this discussion of Sa'Vasku ships, I'm vey tempted to order a
few.
>Which would be ost appropriate and to what extent would conversions be
>necessary to use the as Babylon 5 Shadow ships (the big ones) and does
anyone
>currently use them as such?

I've been very tempted, but I never have enough cash to keep up with my
ideas ;)
Michael (who lurks on the list) is thinking about making the
shadow-omega
using Savasku legs and an AOG figure...
<speak up Michael we can't hear you ;)>

>Also, any idea when AoG is gong to do the Shadows?

Well there page says "Shadow Wars: Ships are being redesigned now and
will
undergo a final round of internal playtesting during the months of
September and October. Expect to see this product, and the miniatures to
go
with it, in January!" if that's any help.

Have fun

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax (03) 6232 5199 International +61 3 6232 5199

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: Casting your own... Next: First there was the mini, now a design (Sol Class)