Prev: Re: Sa'Vasku for the Fleet Book Next: Re: Casting your own...

RE: Sa'Vasku for the Fleet Book

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 13:20:03 +1000
Subject: RE: Sa'Vasku for the Fleet Book

I've found the best thing to use is the larger cruiser Sa'Vasku (The
ones
without the extra domes & things).
Simply glue 2 together with a spacer & bend the spines using pliers,
then
paint.
Fast & dirty & comes up well. (I've used these as trophy's for the last
2
years.)

'Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/