Prev: Re: SW Houston Gaming Store Next: Re: The GZG Digest V1 #507

Re: SW Houston Gaming Store

From: "Chris!!!" <cmccurr@t...>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 00:14:21 -0500
Subject: Re: SW Houston Gaming Store

Nan's IS still there (last I heard)
Though last time I was there I wasn't too impressed with the selection
in
gaming stuff.
Same with Phoenix....

Another thing.. I flubbed in the prevous post.	I was told tonight that
Games Masters has recently gone out of business. (I'm not sure if this
is
accurate or not but that's what I was told mere hours after the first
post).

sorry for mis-information if it's true...

another place in H-town is Midnight Comics on Westhiemer between Dary
Ashford and Eldridge

there is also a place off Richmond (in town some) I hear is a good place
(I've seen it but never been in)
I don't recall the name of it either I think it's call "the hobby shop"
or
something

CMC