Prev: [OT] E-mail change Next: Re: SW Houston Gaming Store

Re: SW Houston Gaming Store

From: Popeyesays@a...
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 00:32:24 EDT
Subject: Re: SW Houston Gaming Store

In a message dated 10/15/99 7:11:04 PM Central Daylight Time,
cmccurr@tca.net
writes:

<<
 I dunno what the selection is like at these stores sense I don't live
in
 Houston any more.  But, it should give you a good place to start
looking.  I
 would suggest calling around and asking before you drive around unless
you'd
 like to just look (Houston is a big place).

is Nan's Comics and Games still there - in the vicinity between Rice
University and Rice Village? Near Bellaire, I believe. I used to live in

Houston 1990-1993 and bought a lot of stuff there those years. They used
host NanCon every year.

Prev: [OT] E-mail change Next: Re: SW Houston Gaming Store