Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] New Stuff from GZG! Next: Re: One Ring To Bind Them

Re: Recent SIMTAC experience

From: Frits Kuijlman <frits@p...>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 10:38:18 +0200
Subject: Re: Recent SIMTAC experience

Jon Davis wrote:
> I was not impressed.	I wouldn't recommend them.
You could try Scotia, they still produce and sell the Kryomek stuff.
I last saw them in april at Salute in London. They didn't look like
they were closing out inventory, but they were in the process of a
merger
or product line reorganisation or something, so they might have a new
name
by now. Check for their address on the Miniatures Page.

Frits
--
Frits Kuijlman			      F.Kuijlman@twi.tudelft.nl
Delft University of Technology			The Netherlands

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] New Stuff from GZG! Next: Re: One Ring To Bind Them