Prev: Re: Scenario designs (was InterFET) Next: Re: Recent SIMTAC experience

Re: [OT] Re: InterFET

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 15:55:41 +1000
Subject: Re: [OT] Re: InterFET

G'day Adrian,

>Who is NSE? (this is probably obvious and I'll feel silly asking,
but....)

No idea I only know they're from Canada and they're land forces, sorry.
By the way Kenyah and Mozambique have also sent troops, or are in the
process of sending them, as well. I guess the communications guys are
having a real job of it!

>Thanks Beth,

No problem, after that break I was sane enough to sort out my MATLAB
problem, so you really did me the favour ;)

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax (03) 6232 5199 International +61 3 6232 5199

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: Scenario designs (was InterFET) Next: Re: Recent SIMTAC experience