Prev: Re: [OT] Re: InterFET Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] New Stuff from GZG!

Re: Recent SIMTAC experience

From: "Bill Armintrout" <bill_armintrout@e...>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 23:33:07 -0700
Subject: Re: Recent SIMTAC experience

>I was not impressed.  I wouldn't recommend them.

I gather they got hit pretty badly when West End lost the Star Trek
license
(and did they finally go under?) - Simtac did all their casting, so that
was
a giant chunk of their business that suddenly dried up on them. They had
let all their full-time employees go, and are trying to make a go of
things
working part-time. They also had to move out of their old warehouse.

- Bill Armintrout, editor
The Miniatures Page
http://members.xoom.com/_XOOM/minipage/index.html

Prev: Re: [OT] Re: InterFET Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] New Stuff from GZG!