Prev: Re: SGII/DSII scenario idea Next: RE: Short demonstration games

Identifing figs Re: [OT] Aliens Miniatures

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 08:11:45 -0500
Subject: Identifing figs Re: [OT] Aliens Miniatures

***
In fact, there's one figure that I'd like some help identifying.  He's
the
multi-part Alien Warrior, about 3/4 of the way down the page.  If anyone
recognizes the little guy, tell me what you know about him.
***

The one you identify as '"Heroes Miniatures" Alien with both head
variants'?
Definitely not 'Heroics'? Most kewl indeed. Anyone who has more info,
PLEASE
include availability.

Can you identify the Preds? They look familiar, but I can't place 'em.

FYI, the Gren Future Warriors have again resurfaced in Holistic Designs'
Combat Zone, plastics in the main box, metal in the addon box, I think.
They were available also in the Kryomek line as 'Nexus SWAT Team'.
Again,
I think, as I don't have my Simtac catalog handy. Could have been the
Marines. One had power armor, the other were FW 'gyrines.

One last question, are you sure Simtac hasn't gone out of business? I
haven't
heard or seen anything from them for quite awhile, and I know of others
who've
been sending queries and getting no response.

Oh, and if you're interested in a couple of figs just for a look, I can
send
you a few spare Friekorps not-Aliens and not-Colonial Marines. No 'Big
Moma',
the queen, tho'. Let me know off-list, with your USPS address. If my
e-mail
is
too complex above, it looks that way from my side, devans@uneb.edu will
work.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: SGII/DSII scenario idea Next: RE: Short demonstration games