Prev: Short demonstration games Next: Identifing figs Re: [OT] Aliens Miniatures

Re: SGII/DSII scenario idea

From: "Tom McCarthy" <tmcarth@f...>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 08:25:29 -0400
Subject: Re: SGII/DSII scenario idea

Well, for playability I'd make the dinosaurs fight with regular or
veteran
quality and not worry about their morale.  Assuming they're no bigger
than
500 kgs each, I'd also leave them as only one wound (simpler if not
realistic).

To capture them alive, I'd say you'd need to beat them in CC or drag off
wounded one.  And some of them may be way too big to drag off.

A tense challenging game might arise from using small stealthy critters
who
are controlled by the GM, hidden, and must be spotted before being
attacked.
Play them as wily and cunning hunters and you'll have a very nasty
force.

Arguably, the ESU mopup crew will be armed with non-lethal weaponry and
it's
possible they'll entangle or tranquilize a beast that the NAC can then
snatch.

Prev: Short demonstration games Next: Identifing figs Re: [OT] Aliens Miniatures