Prev: RE: ground combat and bombardment Next: Re: Jets Vs Vtol

Re: Jets Vs Vtol

From: "Andrew Martin" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 15:16:06 +1200
Subject: Re: Jets Vs Vtol

Los wrote:
> As an aside are there any Fratracide rules kicking around for DS?

Not on my site. I've assumed that future information systems would be
able to prevent that.

As a thought though, one could assume that the roll for support is also
a check for possible fraticide. Rolling under the number required,
could optionally mean that the support strike is targeted on a friendly
unit. Then if the incoming Aerospace or VTOL mission rolls under it's
leadership number, the strike lands on a nearby, randomly selected,
friendly unit? For Artillery, it would automatically on a friendly
unit.

Thoughts?

Andrew Martin
Al.Bri@xtra.co.nz
http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/
Online @ 33,600 Baud!
-><-

Prev: RE: ground combat and bombardment Next: Re: Jets Vs Vtol