Prev: Re: Jets Vs Vtol Next: Fratricide rules

Re: Jets Vs Vtol

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 00:03:04 -0400
Subject: Re: Jets Vs Vtol

Sounds like a good rule. Also units that are within a close proximity of
enemy units receiving direct fire (or being fired through)  could also
be
subject to some check which may result in fratarcide. I happen to
believe
that there will always be such incidents. It has as much to do with
being
in a keyed up chaotic state of affairs as it has to do with any
technical
factors. The very nature of having so much data about everything at the
lowest levels on up ensures that we will never be able to grog it in a
timely manner. It actiually clogs up the machine (I've seen it happen
many
times at NTC/JRTC not to mention Desert Storm) Unless of course they
invent
a new kind of human that can absorb all this info.

Los