Prev: RE: Dirtside Rules Question Next: Re: Dirtside Rules Question

Re: Dirtside Rules Question

From: "Andrew Martin" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 16:28:05 +1200
Subject: Re: Dirtside Rules Question

> He has to drop down (Movement Action) & fire (Combat Action) in one
activation, then remain at Low until his next activation in which he
can climb back up again. However, I don't think he has to drop down in
order to attack - IIRC VTOLs can fire at ground targets from High, but
not get shot *at* except by LAD or ADS.

	That's right. I had forgotten that. In my DSII games, with
plentiful
air defence, it's exceedingly dangerous for VTOLs to hang around at
High altitude. Typically, my artillery spotter VTOLs last one turn
against my friend's HEL armed tanks and HEL ADS.

Andrew Martin
Al.Bri@xtra.co.nz
http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/
Online @ 33,600 Baud!
-><-

Prev: RE: Dirtside Rules Question Next: Re: Dirtside Rules Question