Prev: Re: Townsville North Queensland Next: Re: [OT] In defense of Aliens

RE: [EFSB, FT] Emines and beam costs

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 17:11:25 +1000
Subject: RE: [EFSB, FT] Emines and beam costs

I think this is mostly because the original conversion work was under
FT2.0
& hasn't been majorly changed since then with regard to some of the
details.
I haven't really looked at the EFSB->FB conversion stuff, I've left that
the Shipbuilders Guild.
(Funnily enough, I've never applied to join, even though the original
conversion was mine...)

'Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/

E-mines