Prev: Re: More cheap SG stuff... Next: RE: [EFSB, FT] Emines and beam costs

Re: Townsville North Queensland

From: "Jeremy Sadler" <jsadler@e...>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 16:48:33 +1000
Subject: Re: Townsville North Queensland

>> Ah yes, my page is down and will be for some time. I'm investigating
>> databasing it.  When I get a round tuit.. :)
>Would you like me to send you a "round tuit"?	I have a few on the
shelf...;-)

Ah, they are handy things to have and I am always envious of people who
have
many. Unfortunately, I find that for me, round tuits are hard to find.
Usually my round tuits end up being used for other things besides
gaming...

Though I recently found a round tuit that allowed me to start painting
miniatures again.

Jeremy Sadler - jsadler@earthling.net
Sub-Editor/Art Director-
Frontier: Australian Science Fiction Media Magazine
http://frontieronline.virtualave.net
Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site-
http://stargrunt.virtualave.net

Prev: Re: More cheap SG stuff... Next: RE: [EFSB, FT] Emines and beam costs