Prev: Re: How big is a troopship? [DS/FT/SG2] (and what it all means) Next: Re: How big is a troopship? [DS/FT/SG2] (and what it all means)

Re: [FT] Miniatures gallery update

From: Tom Granvold <Thomas.Granvold@E...>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 18:04:55 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [FT] Miniatures gallery update

> The latest Estrell Battleship duel trophies have been photographed
> and placed on my miniatures gallery page.

Jon,

    Would you let me use your spaceship pictures on my web page.
I'll credit you with taking & painting the miniatures and place a
link back to your web page (unless you don't want this).  I have
a web page that lists spaceship miniatures and games for which I'm
always looking for more pictures.  My page is at:

http://www2.crosswinds.net/san-francisco/~granvold/index.html

Enjoy,
Tom Granvold				<thomas.granvold@eng.sun.com>